Why Give to Bergen Catholic?
The answer to this important question is as varied as the intentions, beliefs, and creativity of our numerous donors. Some donors have noted the following motivations:
- Belief in the charism and vision of our founder, Blessed Edmund Rice
- Belief in, and commitment to, the mission of Bergen Catholic High School, and its successful, results-oriented programs
- Belief in the added dimension of a Catholic, spiritual, value-centered education, with equally balanced community service, intellectual, academic, and physical development components
- To remember or thank all those who have helped form us, or our children; and to make a difference to all who come after us–One Generation Helping the Next!
- A realization that excellence in all areas of student life requires continuous improvement–and constantly “raising the bar.” The financial requirements to achieve our dreams will always exceed tuition revenues
- Supporting the formation of young men who can make a difference in the world to those in need
- To answer God’s call for “stewardship” in His world by nurturing and caring for the gift of Bergen Catholic and attending to its needs in the future