Class of 2025
Due to social distancing guidelines, it has been decided by the Archdiocese of Newark that the HSPT entrance exam will not take place this fall. In order to apply to Bergen Catholic, you must submit the following material to be considered for Admissions.
1. Complete the online application for admission by Monday, December 7th.
2. Complete the 9th grade Applicant Record Form. This form must be submitted to your guidance counselor or 8th grade teacher and submitted to us electronically (uploaded to your application or by email). The deadline is Monday, December 7th.
3. If you plan to apply for Financial Assistance, please fill in the Financial Assistance application (deadline is Monday, December 7th).
Please Note: Scholarship decisions will be made by a separate application after admissions decisions are sent to applicants. If you qualify for a Bergen Catholic Presidential Scholarship, you will be notified of your invitation to apply in your acceptance packet and will have to complete the following steps for consideration.
1. Scholarship Application (Will be included in Acceptance Email)
2. Two Letters of Recommendation (Principal and 8th grade teacher)
3. Take the Scholarship Exam (Date and registration will be included in acceptance email)
For questions, please contact Mr. Matt Rosa ’08, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-634-2205.